Friday, November 11, 2011

Week 11 College Football Picks and Ruining Your Friday

I was honestly going to write something about how I’m sick of hearing about this Penn State story yesterday but C-Murder told me to read the Grand Jury report before I posted what I had to say.  I read the Grand Jury report and will now not post what I was going to say.  It really is the sickest thing I’ve ever read and feel like I’m going to be scared for life because of it.  It’s all I’ve thought about all day and now I can see why everyone is talking about it everywhere you look.  There are going to be more disgusting details that will surface about this, we will have something for you soon on what we think of this awful, awful situation. 

If you want to read it yourself, google “Jerry Sandusky Grand Jury” and the Washington Post will have something for you with either the first or second link.  Sorry to ruin your Friday, here are me and Blake’s Week 11 College Football Picks. 

10 Virginia Tech -1.5 at 21 Georgia Tech*
Sef Sam Holy – Va Tech
Blake Witzman – Va Tech

19 Nebraska -3.5 at 12 Penn State
Sef Sam Holy – Nebraska
Blake Witzman - Nebraska

20 Auburn +13 at 15 Georgia
Sef Sam Holy – Georgia
Blake Witzman - Georgia

24 Michigan -1 at Illinois
Sef Sam Holy – Michigan
Blake Witzman - Illinois

Miami +9 at Florida State
Sef Sam Holy – FSU
Blake Witzman - FSU

7 Oregon +3.5 at 4 Stanford
Sef Sam Holy – Oregon
Blake Witzman – Stanford

*Swear on my momma we picked this game yesterday

Year to Date
Scott – 23-15
Sef Sam Holy – 19-16
Blake Witzman – 3-3

No comments:

Post a Comment